Enhance the beauty in you...

Starting new Starting fresh 2014

Posted by Ina alimin | Posted on 10:46 AM | Posted in




Make up lesson with Bennu in Jakarta ^_^


Hey everyone, so i've just learned this new makeup technique that I pick up from this amazing makeup artist in Jakarta. His name is Bennu and he's the official make up artist for Krisdayanti, Rossa, Yuni shara, Ashanty & other famous Indonesian celebrity. U can look up for his AMAZING work via instagram and look for Bennumakeup. 

While i was there i learned alot of things. It completely changed how I do my work now and it takes longer too as I'm still not used to this 'skill' yet. But hopefully in time I will get to cut down the application time and be more fast & efficient. 




This is Bennu and I. He's a wonderful mentor. What I love about him not only he's skillful, he's very humble too.



This is my model for that day: Dae. This is the transformation bennu and I did. He worked on the right while i did the left side of the face. I know mine's not similar as his but I'm working on it :D



All 3 of us :)



This is Bennu doing his 5 mins natural make up on me. I was flattered that he did my make up even if it's a simple one. He is my idol after all :)







Comments (0)

Post a Comment