Enhance the beauty in you...

2014 Make up portfolio (The 1st trial)

Posted by Ina alimin | Posted on 10:54 AM | Posted in



This is the first time I put everything I learned from Bennu to practice. I did one of my closest friend; Kin's make up for her photoshoot. Unfortunately this is all the pictures I have for now. I will try to ask more from the photographer & post it here ;)



To be honest, for the first time it took me about almost 5 hours to do this make up. I still feel the new techniques are kinda awkward. There were some trial and error's. But I will definitely practice more. Wouldn't want my future clients to wait for 5 hrs to get their make up done, that's INSANE! I will keep on practice and practice. As u know what they say practice makes perfect ^_^


Comments (0)

Post a Comment